Make a Career While Helping the Environment & Make Money!
Internship • Entry Level • Sales Executive
Who We Are
We have over 20 years experience in the home remodeling industry in Southern California. We were founded in 1999 with the belief that homes could be both beautiful and energy efficient. Since that time we have helped lead the way in energy efficient technologies for homeowners throughout Southern California.
Internship Entry Level Sales Executive
When you work for a company where the owners started at the ground level and grew to becoming owners of their own company, we mean it when we say that we prepare you to succeed in a long career. After getting your feet wet and learning all of the products, you can become a sales representative and be able to perform interactive presentations that will strengthen your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning ability.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- High level of coachability
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
- BA/BS preferred
- Money driven
- Professional appearance and clean cut
- Ability to work Mon-Fri 9:30 am – 7:00 pm & Saturdays per month 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
45,000-65,000 average first-year compensation consisting of hourly pay plus performance based commission structure. Extensive training with pay throughout the entire program.